Letters and Sounds Alphabet Song and Activities CD
The Letters and Sounds Alphabet Song and Activities CD is a fun way for children to learn upper and lower case letters and their sounds.
The songs are very catchy, making it easy for children to sing along while learning their letters and sounds. The CD also has fun listening activities that engage students with finger tracing, pencil tracing, colouring and clever read-along counting jingles.
These activities are designed to:
- Promote active listening
- Assist students to identify key words and concepts
- Familiarise students with the concepts of rhyme and rhythm
- Develop enquiry skills and enhance general knowledge
- Improve fine motor skills
- Develop correct pronunciation through informal modeling
The Letters and Sounds Alphabet Song and Activities CD can be used in conjunction with both the Letters and Sounds Beginner's Book or the easy-print charts and practice sheets included on the CD.