Teacher Timesavers Maths Basics
Save valuable time with these essential maths charts, posters and worksheets, all at your fingertips. The clear and visually appealing design makes this an ideal classroom aid.
Creative and innovative ideas include:
- Number sense - representing numbers
- Counting and patterning
- Mental computation strategies
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Patterns and measurement activities
- Number rhymes and space concepts
- Board games.
Suitable for lower primary.
Use in book format or check out Teacher Timesavers to find all of these BLMs, and more, available online.
Teacher Timesavers Maths Basics sample page (TTMBASICS.pdf, 157 Kb) [Download]