Sound Waves Original Teaching Charts (Wall Charts)
The Sound Waves Original Teaching Charts are 2 large wall sized charts (each are C1 size: 917mm high x 648mm wide), one for consonants and another for vowels. They provide an easy reference for each student to use for decoding and encoding words. They are used to:
- Introduce and explore phonemes
- Discover and identify graphemes
- Play games to reinforce phonemes
- Graphemes and spelling patterns
- Provide a reference for spelling choices for sounds.