Sound Waves Online (School Licence)
Priced at $3.00 per student.
A Sound Waves Online School Licence provides every teacher with a school calendar year of access to Sound Waves Online for all year levels purchased by the school (available from Foundation to Year 7).
Sound Waves is a whole-school phonemic word study program based on the sounds of Australian English. Sound Waves Online is a website packed with teaching resources that support the phonemic approach to spelling. These resources include*:
- Weekly lesson plans
- Brainstorm Kickstarter slideshows
- Warm Up and other teaching slideshows
- Projectable Student Book pages – and answers
- List and Extension Word Segmenting Tool – and answers
- Projectable Sound Boxes and Extended Sound Boxes
- Pronunciation and Chants and Actions videos
- 200+ downloadable BLMs per year
- Content and Diagnostic Tests with remediation
- Interactive spelling games for students
- List Word Flashcards
- Student access to soundwaveskids.com.au.
*The features of Sound Waves Foundation and 7 may differ slightly from that of Sound Waves 1-6.
Individual Licences are also available for single classroom access.