Cart is empty
Think Mentals 1 Student Book
Think Mentals 1 is the 'how-to' guide for making mental maths calculations friendly. The book includes:
- Preparatory units that teach early maths concepts and friendly number facts
- 8 modelled computation strategies for addition and subtraction
- Over 30 weeks of carefully structured and differentiated mental computation questions
- Strategy revision and core maths skills questions
- Weekly assessment and a Student Assessment Profile
- End of unit higher-order thinking activities
- Content written for the Australian Curriculum.
View Think Mentals 1 Student Book sample pages.
Student Practice Book