Sound Waves Extended Teaching Charts (Wall Charts)
The Sound Waves Extended Teaching Charts are two large wall-sized charts, one for consonant sounds and another for vowel sounds. They provide an easy reference for students to use when decoding and encoding complex words.
These extended charts contain an additional 183 words and graphemes that mid- and upper-level students will encounter as they progress in the Sound Waves program. The charts are used to:
- Introduce and explore phonemes
- Discover and identify graphemes
- Play games to reinforce phonemes
- Graphemes and spelling patterns
- Provide a reference for spelling choices.