Sound Waves Original Teaching Charts (Wall Charts)
The Sound Waves Teaching Charts (Original) are two large wall-sized charts, one for consonants and another for vowels. They provide an easy reference for each student to use for decoding and encoding words. They are used to:
- Introduce and explore phonemes
- Discover and identify graphemes
- Play games to reinforce phonemes
- Graphemes and spelling patterns
- Provide a reference for spelling choices.
Our web store only ships to addresses in Australia. If you do not have an Australian address please contact us directly to place your order.
While your order will be dispatched promptly from our warehouse, please understand delivery services are experiencing delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.