Sound Waves Online (School Licence)
Priced at $3.00 per student.
To order, use the School Licence Order Form.
A Sound Waves Online School Licence provides every teacher with a school calendar year of access to Sound Waves Online for all year levels purchased by the school (available from Foundation to Year 7).
Sound Waves is a whole-school synthetic phonics program based on the sounds of Australian English. Sound Waves Online is a website packed with teaching resources that support the phonemic approach to spelling. These resources include*:
- Weekly lesson plans
- Brainstorm Kickstarter slideshows
- Warm Up and other teaching slideshows
- Projectable Student Book pages – and answers
- List and Extension Word Segmenting Tool – and answers
- Projectable Sound Boxes and Extended Sound Boxes
- Pronunciation and Chants and Actions videos
- 200+ downloadable BLMs per year
- Content and Diagnostic Tests with remediation
- Interactive spelling games for students
- List Word Flashcards
- Student access to soundwaveskids.com.au.
*The features of Sound Waves Foundation and 7 differ to Sound Waves 1-6.
Use a School Licence to renew the school's existing Sound Waves Online access for another year, to help make the most of Sound Waves Student Books or to add phonemic spelling resources to the school's exisiting literacy program.
Individual Licences are also available for single classroom access.
Our web store only ships to addresses in Australia. If you do not have an Australian address please contact us directly to place your order.
While your order will be dispatched promptly from our warehouse, please understand delivery services are experiencing delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.