Sound Waves Online with Printable Student Book Pages (School Licence)
Priced at $13.00 per student.
A Sound Waves Online with Printable Student Book Pages School Licence provides every teacher with a school calendar year of access to Sound Waves Online with Printable Student Book Pages for all year levels purchased by the school (available from Foundation to Year 7). Sound Waves is a whole-school synthetic phonics program based on the sounds of Australian English. Sound Waves Online is a website packed with teaching resources that support the phonemic approach to spelling. These resources include*:
- Weekly lesson plans
- Brainstorm Kickstarter slideshows
- Warm Up and other teaching slideshows
- Printable Student Book pages
- Projectable Student Book pages – and answers
- List and Extension Word Segmenting Tool – and answers
- Projectable Sound Boxes and Extended Sound Boxes
- Pronunciation and Chants and Actions videos
- 200+ downloadable BLMs per year
- Content and Diagnostic Tests with remediation
- Interactive spelling games for students
- List Word Flashcards
- Student access to soundwaveskids.com.au.
*The features of Sound Waves Foundation and 7 may differ slightly from that of Sound Waves 1-6.
Use a School Licence to renew the school's existing Sound Waves Online with Printable Student Books Pages access for another year or to implement a complete Sound Waves program in your school.
Individual Licences are also available for single classroom access.