Priced at $13 per student.
Sound Waves Spelling Printable Student Book Pages provide students (and their teachers) access to all the Student Book pages in every year level from Foundation to Year 6.
Activities in the Printable Student Book Pages consolidate the explicit teaching of phonemes, graphemes and focus concepts. Activities include:*
- identifying focus phonemes in words
- segmenting words into phonemes
- reading and spelling words
- working with spelling and vocabulary concepts.
Each year level contains an introductory unit which establishes the basic concepts needed to begin working with the program, along with 35 sound units covering the 43 phonemes of Australian English and their most common graphemes. Sound units also include challenges.
* Features differ across year levels. The Foundation pages are unique to reflect the two phases: Exploring Sounds and Discovering Graphemes. Years 3–6 include extra pages for students to practise segmenting Focus Words.
Use the School Licence Order Form to purchase access for your school.
Note: This product is only available as an add-on to Sound Waves Spelling Online Teaching Resources.