English Stars Teacher Licence
English Stars is a blended teaching and learning program that seamlessly unites curriculum and technology.
A teacher licence provides a calendar year of access to all year levels of English Stars – that’s the entire suite of resources for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Features for teachers include:
- Yearly plans and curriculum matches
- Projectable teaching resources – including texts, videos, slideshows and reference pages
- Interactive practice and student activities (with answers)
- Assessment with rubrics.
When schools pair a teacher licence and a student licence with online + printable activities, they get all the benefits of a digital classroom, including:
- Real-time activity tracker – monitor student progress and intervene as needed
- Classroom management tools – lock and unlock activities to guide students’ workflow or use the Eyes Up Front tool to bring their attention back to you
- Access to student portfolios – see results for automatically marked knowledge questions and assign marks for application questions
- Access to class portfolio – get a snapshot of your class’s performance.