Writing Time F (Queensland Beginner's Alphabet)
The full-colour layout of Writing Time F is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time F covers the introduction to handwriting in a clear and structured way. The book includes:
- Hero Lines – a unique, contextual code to help students learn basic letter shapes
- engaging songs and actions to introduce and practise the Hero Lines
- pre-writing patterns to develop fine motor skills
- colourful warm-up activities to practise handwriting movements
- teaching banners for letter formation reference and finger tracing practice
- track, trace and copy activities to develop correct letter formation
- sight word activities to enhance spelling skills
- letter references for left-handed students
- posture, paper position and pencil grip reminders to ensure correct writing technique.
Writing Time F (Queensland Beginner's Alphabet) (WT_QF_Sample.pdf, 3,166 Kb) [Download]
Our web store only ships to addresses in Australia. If you do not have an Australian address please contact us directly to place your order.
While your order will be dispatched promptly from our warehouse, please understand delivery services are experiencing delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.