Writing Time 4 (Victorian Modern Cursive)
The full-colour layout of Writing Time 4 is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time 4 covers handwriting in a clear and structured way. The book includes:
- Australian Curriculum-themed activities covering English, Science and Maths
- revision of handwriting skills learnt in previous year levels
- fine motor art activities that provide challenging handwriting practice
- explicit teaching of fluency and legibility skills, including slope and spacing
- introduction to Victorian print script for labelling diagrams and maps
- self-assessment prompts that encourage students to reflect on their handwriting development
- assessment pages conveniently located at the back of the book
- posture, paper position and pencil grip reminders to ensure correct writing technique.
Writing Time 4 (Victorian Modern Cursive) (WT_V4_Sample.pdf, 2,966 Kb) [Download]
Our web store only ships to addresses in Australia. If you do not have an Australian address please contact us directly to place your order.
While your order will be dispatched promptly from our warehouse, please understand delivery services are experiencing delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.